Seekers awaken and unite


• In any given society, 5% population is of the evil-doers, 10% of seekers and 85% are good people. When seekers unite and rule the state, the nation makes all-round progress and when the evil-doers unite and rule the state, there is mayhem and a state of Trahimam (Have mercy on us) exists everywhere and 85% of the masses walk behind those who get united, meaning a majority of the people resemble a bottomless utensil that can tumble in any direction, depending upon the side towards which the scales are heavily tilted!!! Hence, seekers awaken and unite, it’s the need of the hour; 5% evil-doers do not possess enough strength to face the rest of the 95%.-Tanuja Thakur



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Post


© 2017. Vedic Upasna. All rights reserved. Origin IT Solution